Want to improve your smile? The doctors and experts at Crystal Dental Centre are here at your service to not only upgrade your dental health but to help you regain your confidence to by giving back your precious smile.
What is cosmetic dentistry or aesthetic dentistry ?
Cosmetic Dentistry or Aesthetic Dentistry is nothing but a dental treatment that improves the appearance of your teeth, gum and bite as well. The general idea or focus is to better the colour, shape, size and alignment of your teeth which as a whole greatly impacts your look and smile. To undergo a cosmetic dental treatment is completely a voluntary decision and is not a compulsion. It does not have much to do improve a dental disease but may improve your bite and gums and help you improve your lifestyle as a whole. Shaped the aligned teeth gives you a complete makeover making your smile more attractive.
Why should you consider undergoing a cosmetic dental treatment?
There are a number of reasons to choose our personalized cosmetic treatment.
Aesthetic flaws can be treated by cosmetic surgery. Misshaped teeth, gaps between teeth, cracks,chips, ragged gum line,etc can be corrected by cosmetic treatment.
Cosmetic dentistry or Aesthetic Dentistry gives you back your lost confidence and makes you look much younger. Flaws in your teeth may affect your career. Some of our careers depend much on our looks like for models, actors, or television presenters. Let your look and smile not suppress your talent and prevent you from achieving your goals. A groomed set of teeth helps you not to be embarrassed and work with complete self confidence.
Cosmetic dental treatments though designed for improvement of looks primarily, in the long run prevents you from future dental damages. procedures such as bonding can strengthen your teeth. For example, by covering up hairline fractures or worn edges, we can prevent further wear on these already compromised areas. The process of bonding can improve the strength of your teeth. A well groomed set of teeth makes you happier, adds a lot to your personality and your stellar smile gains all the attraction.
What are the types of cosmetic dentistry procedures?
- Inlays and Onlays - when a tooth has mild to moderate decay or there is not enough tooth structure to support a filling, indirect Fillings are done. The inlays ate directly placed onto the teeth surface and attached to the teeth with adhesive dental cement.
- Composite Bonding or Teeth Bonding- this process involves the correction of decayed, damaged or discolored teeth using material that matches with the natural colour of the enamel.
- Dental Veneers - made from ceramic material, dental veere are made individually for each patient to look like their natural teeth. This method can correct crooked teeth, cracked or damaged enamel or noticeable gaps between two teeth.
- Teeth Whitening - this is the most common type of treatment that helps to achieve a lighter shade of the teeth in comparison to its natural colour.
- Dental Implants - this process is mainly for replacement of teeth after they fall out.
If you are planning to undergo a cosmetic dental treatment, come to the Crystal Dental Centre and leave it in the hands of our experts and get ready to be surprised as they work with utmost care to gift you a new look.
Authored by Dr. ABHIMANYU CHATURVEDI