Snoring Solutions / Disturbed Sleep Treament
Snoring is a very common phenomenon that almost every individual experiences after a certain point of time in their life. Snoring is common nowadays that people actually think it to be normal, but it is always not so. There is a huge difference between snoring while sleeping and having a sound sleep. It is due to the pollution that we are surrounded by every day that we fail to actually understand that snoring occurs due to an irritated and a disturbed respiratory track while we are sleeping. However, apart from this, there are other reasons that cause excessive snoring or undesired sound while sleeping.
Causes of Snoring
The main and the natural cause of snoring is the reason that our whole body relaxes while we sleep and that includes the tissues in our mouth and the tongue as well. This is what leads to the vibration of the tissues while they are partially blocking the track. It is observed in almost all the cases that the person who snores never has complained about it. But the person who accompanies the patient in bed is unable to sleep due to the excessive and unusual sound which bars them from getting the desired and sound sleep in the morning.
Symptoms of Snoring
The possible symptoms that a person suffers from snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea are:
• Noisy snores only occur when the patient’s sleep is obstructed by any other noise from the surrounding. In the night is a person is not deep in his or her sleep, snoring is bound to occur.
• Excessive sleeping in the daytime leads to lack of sleep and sometimes light sleep at night. Thus the patient is bound to feel sleepy in the daytime the next day.
• Difficulty in concentrating on any work is another noticeable symptom.
• Obstructive sleep at night will lead to morning Headaches and this, in turn, is a useful symptom.
• Snoring might cause a sore throat and unnecessary restless sleep.
• Another symptom that the patient himself or herself will understand is the gasping or choking at night while the patient is in their sleep.
• High blood pressure is a considerable symptom that the person might be suffering from snoring and disturbed sleep.
• Chest pain that occurs at night is a grave symptom.
• The snoring of the person suffering would be so loud that it will be disrupting the sleep of the person accompanying him or her.
• If a person wakes up suddenly as he or she was choking and gasping for breath, then it is a symptom that the person suffers from snoring and disturbed sleep.
It is obvious that all the people who snore would definitely not suffer from the disorder. The sleeping disorder or disturbed sleep only occurs when the person has the symptoms that are mentioned above along with snoring. This Snoring Problem is increasing so much that even infants and children today suffers from it. So it is always advisable to see a doctor and take his expert advice for snoring solutions at Crystal Dental Centre New Delhi, India
Authored by Dr. ABHIMANYU CHATURVEDI